We have the certificate and everything. We had so much fun at the wedding. We were honored to have so many of our family and friends make it out for the big day and we are particularly grateful to everyone who traveled partway across the country to be there. We cannot possibly say thank you enough.
Yes, it was amazing, and yes we had a blast, and yes, it passed in the blink of an eye. We spent days during our wonderful, relaxing honeymoon in Aruba just trying to remember all of the greatest moments, which brings us to the topic of this post — we want your pictures!!
We don’t yet have all the official wedding photos (though you can bet that we will post a link to them as soon as we have them), but we would love to get any photos from the event that you might have. If you brought a camera and got a bunch of pictures, we would love to see them. Even if you just snapped one or two on your Iphone, Android, (or even your Blackberry) during the night — we would love to see those as well.
Here is how to share your photos from the wedding with us:
- (Preferred method, easiest and best quality images) Google’s Picasa. If you have Picasa on your computer just collect all the wedding photo’s into a album and click: Tools -> Upload -> Upload to Picasa Web Albums –OR– Sync to Web. Choose the highest quality or original picture quality if you can. Then just share the album to us or email us the URL of the album. Note: Now when you try to share images in Picasa, it now sends people the Google+ web album — this is fine. If we have the album ID on Google+ we can use the download to Picasa feature to pull your images down to our collection.
- (Second best method, still great quality images) Flickr. Use whatever your preferred method is to upload images to flickr and pull all the wedding related photo’s in a flickr set. Send us a link to your flickr profile or the photo set URL. I can then use a tool to download all of your wedding photos to our collection.
- Facebook. Upload all your images to a facebook album. The image quality of facebook albums is pretty poor, so if you can use another method, that would be awesome. After uploading the album to facebook, just send us a link to the album or let us know and we can use a tool to download the whole album to our collection.
Hate all of those options? The social web makes you sad? Go traditional.
- Email the photos to Erin or Dan, all you need to do is send a email and attach the images. Note that most email systems only let you send 10MB or so per email, which is likely only 3-5 high quality photos these days. (This might be the easiest method for people who just have a few photos on their phone.)
- Use our web uploader. Visit our uploader and send the files our way. Just select a file using ‘Choose File’ then upload it by clicking ‘Upload File’.
You can use it to upload single image files one at a time, or to upload a zip file. (Instructions for making a zip file in Windows are here, for a Mac, just right click on the folder containing the pictures you want to send and select “Compress to File.”)
As we receive all the awesome images from you all, we will add them to our wedding photo album, which we will be sharing online. If, for some reason, you don’t want your picture to appear on a gallery on this site, just let us know when you send us the picture and we won’t share it online.
Since we are still waiting for our wedding photos, feel free to check out some of the other galleries:
You can view the photos from the slideshow that was running in the electronic frames at our wedding by clicking on the picture below.